- Decree No. 746 approval of the “Regulations on the Special Registry for Suppliers of the Defense Sector”
- Legal Person Affidavit
- Legal Person or Foreign Suppliers Details Form
- Registration in the Chilean Army Special Registry for Suppliers
- Once the supplier interested in being registered has all the documentation required for the legal analysis by the Army Procurement Division (DIVAE, in Spanish), they must deliver a folder adding the required information.
- Documents must be sent to DIVAE to the following address: Nueva Santa Isabel N° 1651 (ex 1640), Santiago. This unit is under the Chilean Army Force Support Command (CAF, in Spanish).
- For more information, please contact: DIVAE.CRCP@EJERCITO.CL
- Suppliers must pay attention to Decree No. 746, Articles 12 and 13, where they are required to present original documentation or legalized by a notary public, otherwise the registration process will not continue.
- Documentation submitted by the interested supplier will be assessed by DIVAE. This unit will send the corresponding resolution (approval or rejection) through a registered letter signed by the Force Support Commander to the address provided by each supplier.
- If a supplier requires any modification to the information provided and approved by DIVAE, they must send a letter to the Commander of the Chilean Army Acquisition Division.
- The validity of a registered supplier is 5 years, and the information must be updated 30 days before the expiry date, otherwise they will be automatically suspended.